Making Round Kitchen Tables
With a few tools and supplies, make simple round kitchen tables 5 feet (1.53 m) wide for six to eight people can be completed in a short time. A wooden table kitchen is expensive when shopping in a furniture store, and makes one you, definitely save money.
12 Photos Gallery of: Making Round Kitchen Tables
Cut the pieces
- Cut four legs for your round kitchen tables of 4 feet (1.22 m), using a 4×4 8 ft (2.44 m), and a mountain move.
- Cut four frame sections 5 inches (12.7 cm) of 2 feet (0.61 m) of a wood 6 feet (1.83 m) long 2×4.
- Make the round kitchen tables of top with sheet of plywood of 5 square feet (0,45m²). Find the exact center using the tape measure. Tap a nail into the center, tie one end of the cord to the nail and spread it to the center of one edge of the plywood. Place a pencil vertically at the point where the cord and the edge of the plywood together, around the pencil in half with lace and then draw a large circle of 5 feet (1.52 m) on wood. Cut the circle using the saw tip.
- Sand any irregular edges of all the cut pieces. Paint the wood with a brush and allowed to dry all parts.
Assemble the round kitchen tables
- for all four legs in 3 square feet (0.27 square meters). Place a section of 2 ft (0.61 m) of 5 inches (12.7 cm) on the edge between each set of legs and align them with the outer edges. Set each end of the leg sections nail guys.
- Place the frame on the legs. Center the top of the round kitchen tables and stick it with cloves 1 1/2 inches (3.81 cm) so that no nails every 4 inches (10.16 cm) away in every way.
- Cava two nails of one half inch (3.81 cm) above each leg to more firmly.